Prepared for Coronavirus (COVID-19)*
The state of Hawaii has confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the islands. We want you to know that at Greener Healing Ways, our primary concern is the health and safety of our patients, employees and the community we serve. We are closely monitoring the potential impact on our community and have made significant changes that we are excited about.
We have taken proactive measures to help ensure our teams continue to serve your medical needs. We’ve closed our Hilo and Kona offices and have opened an office in Hawi Town, with a distance-friendly waiting area, improved air circulation, and provide multiple sanitation measures to ensure your safety.
Quick and convenient online service is also available through ‘telemed’ appointments, for renewing patients seeking Medical Cannabis Certification with Dr. Jim Berg.
*Strategies We Are Using to Reduce Covid-19 Transmission
In Our New Greener Healing Ways Office in Hawi
· We are screening patients for flu-like illness
· We are reducing or eliminating the number of patients in our waiting room
· All patients are to wear masks upon entering and while in our facility
· We have hand-sanitizer available to you upon entering and leaving our facility
· Our receptionist will be wearing a mask
· High-touch zones will be disinfected, hourly
· Anti-viral essential oil air misting, nightly
· We have improved office ventilation systems