Follow these steps to get started.
- Call Greener Healing Ways for an appointment at (808) 889-1822.
- Apply for a 329 card, pay fees. View this tutorial with tips
- Visit certifying physician for an examination.
- Wait for your State of Hawaii 329 Card (Medical Cannabis Registration Card) to be reviewed, created and mailed by the state to the mailing address you provided on your online application.
- Carry your card with you.
To become a qualified “Cannabis” patient call Greener Healing Ways
- State of Hawaii Qualifying Health Conditions for Cannabis Medicine
- Prepare for Your Appointment
- First Time Patient Registration Process
- How to Renew your 329 Registration
- Program Rules and The Law
- Growing Medical Cannabis
- Choosing a Caregiver
- Hawaii State Cannabis / Marijuana License Program – Frequently Asked Questions