How to Renew your 329 Registration
Steps to renew your registration:
- Go to https://login.ehawaii.gov and create a “free” secure account (SKIP if you have an existing account)
- Go to https://medmj.ehawaii.gov and login
- Fill out the online application and upload any required documents (i.e. clear copy of your valid ID)
- See your certifying physician/APRN
- Pay – the cost is $38.50 ($35 application fee + $3.50 portal administration fee); you must pay with a credit/debit card or direct withdrawal from a savings or checking account. All fees are nonrefundable, even if a card is NOT issued. Applications that use direct withdrawals from savings or checking accounts will not be processed until a minimum of 10 business days from date debit (to be sure it clears your account). Applications that use credit/debit card payment will have the shortest turnaround time.
- Submit your Application
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email notification and your 329 card will be mailed shortly after to the mailing address listed in your application. All 329 cards are mailed directly to the patient.
We recommend that you watch this quick video guide on how to submit your renewal application.